Indiana Law Journal
The Indiana Law Journal is no longer accepting submissions for Volume 93. We will reopen for submissions for Volume 94 in February of 2018.
We are a general interest publication and invite submissions of unpublished manuscripts between 15,000 and 35,000 words on all topics.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting an article:
- Attach article as a Microsoft Word document.
- Attach a cover letter and author CV.
- All submissions should conform with the 20th edition of The Bluebook.
Submissions will be accepted via Scholastica. We are no longer accepting submissions through ExpressO. Any inquiries about our submission process should be sent to the Executive Articles Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana Law Journal Supplement
The Indiana Law Journal Supplement is the online companion to the print Indiana Law Journal. We are a general interest publication, with a preference for time-sensitive articles or those under 15,000 words. The Supplement accepts submissions on a year-round and rolling basis.
Submit materials for publication in the Supplement by sending an email to email@example.com. Please follow these recommendations for faster review:
- The subject line of the email should indicate that the article is intended for the Supplement.
- Attach the article in a Microsoft Word document.
- Attach an author CV.
- If your article is time-sensitive, indicate this in the subject line of your email and specify your ideal dates of publication in the body of the email.